I applied for the opportunity through a referral.
Round 1( DSA round Technical Interview 1): (Duration: 1hr) This was a DSA round. I was asked 2 coding questions. They were as follows:
- This question was scenario based. Given ‘n’ zeta coins, we can divide it into multiple other coins by dividing it with 2, 3, or 4. We need to find the maximum possible sum one can get by doing these divisions. For eg: n = 12, ans = 13 (Recursion+Memoization)
- Explain different types of positioning in CSS with proper examples. (Absolute, relative, static, fixed, sticky)
- What is Virtual DOM? Why is React fast?
- Explain the Reconciliation algorithm. (Follow up on the above question)
- I was asked about display properties in CSS.
- What is event bubbling?
- Difference between var, const, and let
These are some of the questions I can recall as the round seemed like a rapid-fire round. I had to code out almost everything and explain with examples. If I recall any other questions, I will add them to the list.
Round 3( Managerial and HR Round):(Duration: 30 mins)
This round was a cultural fit round. I was asked some technical questions followed by some behavioral questions.
- Questions about my work in the previous company
- I was also asked to talk about my projects
- SQL vs NoSQL databases
- What are transactions in databases?
- Explain ACID properties.
- Explain pagination and how to implement it.
- CI/CD pipeline and deployment cycle
- Asked to code out a basic Python program
- Why are you switching company in a short span of time?
- How have you handled disagreements with your colleagues?
Overall it was a great experience.