Delicious Spinach Mint Soup
Today I want to share a great recipe for Spinach Mint Soup. It tastes delicious and is super healthy too. And above all: this is very easy to prepare my friends! Just follow my recipe and you can enjoy an very healthy lunch or dinner! It is gluten free!
I am into health. Healthy living is very important to me! And so should it be for you! This includes the foods I eat every day. It is a fun thing to do. I always am on the hunt for healthy recipes that are easy to prepare. So here we go, Spinach Mint soup it is for me today!
The ingredients for your Spinach Mint Soup
To prepare your health soup you need the following ingredients:
- Organic Olive Oil
- 2 big chopped Organic Onions
- 2 cloves of Organic Garlic, chopped as well
- 1 Small Organic Chili Pepper, chopped again ;-)
- 1 bunch of fresh Organic Mint: minced!
- 1 bunch of chopped organic Organic Parsley or Organic Coriander
- 1,2 liters of Organic, Gluten Free Veggie Broth (buy at health stores)
- 500 grams of chopped, fresh Organic Spinach
- 2 Organic Lemons
- Salt and Pepper
How to Prepare your Spinach Mint Soup
- Cook your veggie broth until it tastes nice to you!
- Heat up your Olive Oil in a large pan and sauté your Onions, Garlic and Chili Pepper together for about 10 minutes.
- Add all the simmered spices and herbs from the list plus your veggie broth, cook them together on low heat for about 15 minutes.
- Add the Spinach and cook for about 2 minutes (not longer!)
- Add the lemon juice together with a pinch of nutmeg, salt and pepper. Not too much, just nice.
- Time for some mashing: use your Blender for this job, it saves time
- Serve your delicious Spinach Mint Soup in bowls and add some yogurt to it, sprinkle with black pepper!
Enjoy Your Spinach Mint Soup plus a Great Healthy Tip
You are done, work completed, congratulations! Now that was super easy was it! Before I send you of to the kitchen one more super healthy tip for your soup: You can eat it cold with some extra Cool Mint. Delicious for a sunny hot day! I use a superfoods powder for this, read more here. Just sprinkle a spoon of this amazing product over your soup and you are ready to enjoy! Don not use on hot soup, only cold….