How to add MSN account to ipad
This is the time of smart phones and every user wants to do most out of it. Hence there is a facility to add any email account in the phone and then it becomes easy to check emails from anywhere if there is an internet connection. Similarly, MSN account can also be checked through ipad or iphone or any smart phone after few settings.
MSN is full of functions, features and apps and hence many people are having MSN account and with the use of smart phone, everyone wants to access his email account from that directly. But many times it happens that you will be unable to add your account on your desired device in this case MSN technical support number will help the user with full description of required steps.
This article shows how to add MSN account to ipad:
· In the ipad, go to Settings.
· Then go to Mail, Calendar & Contacts.
· Now go to Add Account and then tap on Add Mail Account.
· From the list appeared, select MSN.
· In the wizard opened, enter first name, then user name, then password and finally a little description.
· Tap “next “.
· If all the settings are done then tap on “Save” and “done”.
· Test the mail settings. If problem is there then go for server settings.
· Enter the POP/IMAP and SMTP settings. For pop it is pop.msn.com with port number as 995. For smtp, it is smtp.msn.com and the port number is 25 or 587.
· Check the password authentication as YES and SSL as YES/ON
· Tap on “Save “to finish the settings.
If the problem is there then consult with the ISP. If still user is not able to access MSN account on ipad then contact with the MSN technical support number.