WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY PROPERTY IN BUDAPEST OR HUNGARY? THE SUCCESS OF THE INVESTMENT DEPENDS ON THE STRATEGY AND PLANNING
The idea behind Budapest Real Estate Club was formed in 2014. This is when I purchased my first property in Budapest. As a foreign citizen, I experienced many challenges in the Hungarian real estate market (from an investor’s perspective).
I had a lots of tasks which is very important on purchasing the property abroad:
• Minimizing risk
• Reviewing return on investment (ROI)
• Sourcing high-yield investment solutions
• Property management
• Legal process of becoming a property owner
• And much more…
I would like to share my point of view with anyone how would like to buy apartment, house or villa in fantastic location of central Europe — Budapest.
WHY INVEST IN BUDAPEST REAL ESTATE?INVESTMENT STRATEGY “BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH”
● THE RAPID GROWTH IN PROPERTY PRICES: Budapest provides more value compared to other European cities.
● HIGH LEVEL ON RETURN ON INVESTMENT (ROI): ROI on subsequent leases 7–15 years in Budapest. 25–35 years in London.
● AFFORDABLE PRICE RANGE: The average price of property 50–100 m2 in the city centre of Budapest is between 50 000 to 100 000 €, Price per m2: 600–3 500 €.
● LOW PRICES FOR UTILITIES: Average maintenance fees from 50 to 100 €, for apartment sizes of 50 to 100m2.
● THE MOST ATTRACTIVE DISTRICTS FOR INVESTMENT: Trending districts such as VI, VII, IX, XIII. ( Map )
● UNIQUE ARCHITECTURAL HERITAGE: The legacy of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
● ATTRACTIVE INVESTMENT FOR EXPATS: Biggest investors and buyers are from China, Israel, Ireland, USA, Middle East, Russia and Ukraine.
● PROSPECTS FOR BUSINESS AND RESIDENCE: Easy to start and run own company. Affordable health care, education, inexpensive accommodation and leisure.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE TO PURCHASE YOUR REAL ESTATE IN HUNGARY AND BUDAPEST? THE SUCCESS OF THE INVESTMENT DEPENDS ON THE STRATEGY AND PLANNING
What are your goals and tasks?
● 2nd home or residential property to stay
● Long-term lease
● Short-term rent
● Flipping property by model “buy- renovate -sell”
● Business property
What kind of issues are you facing?
● How to find good-quality and high-yield property for your needs
● How to choose the right property and right district
● How to organize a visit to the properties you would like to buy
● How to arrange background checks on property and analyze documentation before you make an offer and sign the contract with the seller
● What should be reviewed on conditions of the property and ownership status before purchase?
What is required for purchase-transaction?
● How to find a reliable lawyer. Please note, contract always has to be done by buyer’s lawyer.
● What are the payment options?
● When to pay the taxes and how to do tax application?
● How to make a power of attorney (POA) or letter of attorney
● How to avoid troubles and mistakes and be sure of the reliability of transactions and reduce the risks
What to do after becoming the new property owner?
● How to arrange registrations of maintenance fees and utility accounts on your name
● How to find reliable tenants
● How to organize the supervision and management of property
● How to avoid troubles and mistakes and be sure of the reliability of tenants and management company and reduce the risks
After several years of working with International clients, I became an independent expert on real estate investment and management. I am a private advisor and supports many clients with specific requirements.
I am an independent real estate advisor (not a real estate agent).
Budapest Real Estate Club’s mission is to guide our clients through a successful transaction. Our goal is to streamline the process by minimizing the risk from researching high-yield properties, finalizing the deal and providing a tailored solution on management.
Our clients can obtain advice on how to research the real estate market and discover the key rules and regulations.
What our team is doing? Budapest Real Estate Club connects the desires and needs of our clients to achieve their dreams. We reduce the risks and increase the possibility of successful investments and capital gains.
Let Budapest Real Estate Club lead your investments with a knowledgeable team and enjoy the beautiful capital of Europe — Budapest!
Anna Bridge: Phone / WhatsApp / Viber +36 304 305 102, Budapest.firstname.lastname@example.org