Why Hire a Family Health Coach?
Have you considered hiring a family health coach? If you are like most families, this is a new concept and you may have considered hiring a health coach for your child or for you, but maybe not a family health coach. However, if you have one or more children who struggles with allergies, food allergies and or sensitivities, autism and or other challenges, then hiring a family coach may be just the solution to helping your child and the entire family thrive and be happier and experience less stress.
Here are five reasons why it makes sense to hire a family health coach.
1. Get help improving eating habits of the entire family. While you have only have 1 or 2 members of your family who have to improve their eating habits in order to either thrive or in some cases even survive, a family health coach can help your entire family to improve their eating habits. This can be very helpful and make it easier for the 1 or 2 family members who have to change their diet, and it can help with the overall health of everyone in the family.
2. Get healthy together. This is important so that the entire family can get heathy and you can avoid having additional problems with other members of the family later. It can also create a bonding experience for the other children with the sibling who needs help.
3. Take the presure of of you as the parents. Too often when a parent begins working with a child on a special diet, one of the biggest challenges can be getting the child to comply. When the child thinks that it’s only the parent trying to get him or her to follow a special diet, then it can create more pressure and hassles. Whereas if a family health coach steps in and starts working with the child, then the coach is seen by the child as having more authority and being more credible.
4. Save time and money. While yes you will invest some time and money into a family health coach, over the long term you will also save time and money on grocery shopping, cooking, dealing with meltdowns at the dinner table and more. A family health coach will help you accomplish what you need to with your child and the entire family and will save you time running around the grocery store and not knowing what to buy as well as give you tips on how to save money cooking meals for a special diet. In addition, you will probably avoid some medical bills by exercising prevention and preventing some serious health issues before they occur.
5. Support your child with special needs without going crazy. If you try and do everything you need to do when it comes to diet and lifestyle for your child, you will go nuts. I talk to parents all the time who try to do it alone and their is so much to do and so much to learn that having a family health coach will help you a lot and help keep you sane.
Want to explore your options for working with me as your family health coach? Schedule your free wellness consultation and let’s get started now.