How To Forward Email From Yahoo To Gmail
If you have changed your email services from yahoo mail to Gmail recently and want to save yourself from the hassle of providing everyone in your contact with your new email id, then you can automatically forward all your yahoo mails to your Gmail account. Below we have mentioned the steps for doing the same.
1. Log in to your yahoo mail account.
2. on the right side in the upper corner, click on the gear icon.
3. From the drop down bar select “Settings”.
4. Now click on the “Accounts” menu.
5. Click on the “Edit” button.
6. click on the box “forward mail to another e-mail address”.
7. in the empty column, enter the Gmail address on which you want your yahoo mail to get forwarded to.
8. Save the changes by clicking on “Save”.
9. A pop up will appear informing you that a verification link has been sent to your Gmail address. click on “Ok”.
10. Now in a new tab, log in to your Gmail address. click on the link forwarded by yahoo and that’s it. From now onwards all the mails sent to your yahoo mail will be forwarded to your Gmail.