Ways To Fix a Bad Window Tinting Job On Your Vehicle
Most of the car owners are aware of different benefits of window tinting. Tinted windows on a car are a great way to improve its appearance and they help by keeping the sun’s burning rays away from you and deliver protection.
Window tinting is an easy & simple process where a transparent, thin sheet of film is applied to the window of the vehicle. So many owners own window tinting kit and window tinting for cars at their own.
But, hiring a professional person is a great choice. Sometimes, the window tint job can be too much troublesome and it requires promoting an order to fix tinted window.
Are you stuck at this question — how to fix a bad window tinting job on your vehicle?
You need these things:
- Spray Bottle
- Safety pin
- Straight edge
- Hair dryer
Press out the bubbles
- The very first thing you need to do by using hair dryer is, heat the bubbled area in order to soften the sticky film.
- Use a small credit card to press out the bubbles.
The Peeling Parts Re-adhere
- Then after, you need to make a solution out of the water as well as dish soap.
- Then, you can rinse the film back with a solution of soap & water.
- Now, in order to sleek the film back, you need to utilize a squeegee.
- You can now put them away in order to dry completely.
Sometimes, if you use cheap window tinting for cars then there might be more chances of tearing, peeling or bubbling and requires to be fixed. So, follow the above ways and fix your tinting problems. Try It!