How To Have A Simple At Home Spa Facial?
Ok! I know what you’re thinking: How much is everything? Why is she using these? Where did she buy it? etc … I believe if you invest in facial devices, 1. you can use it anytime, 2. you’re going to have it forever, 3. you’ll be slayn until you get older haha. So here are some of my fav stuff I can’t live without.
1. Facial Masks - Buy any kind of facial mask you want. The masks as seen in the photo above are from Target, called “The Animal” ($4)- 🐼Panda and 🐯Tiger Mask and below is the $2 Que Bella Mask. I wore the Panda panda. Can you find me?
2. “Nuface” — handheld facial toning device that improves facial contour, skintone, and wrinkle improvement, and wrinkle reducer for youthful-looking skin. And who doesn’t want that? Lol
3. What do I wash my face with? Skin Ceuticals- LHA Cleansing Gel. Why? Because it’s the bombest thing everrrrrr (eyes looking up emoji). No really, I look up all my products from TOP BEAUTY EDITORS in reference to VOGUE, ALLURE, INSTYLE MAGAZINES. These editors always show the newest, most favorite reviewed, and top things out there that are must haves. Based on their recommendations and other customer reviews, I’ll try these products. I feel like I want the best of the best items for the right price.
What does it do?
- Provides even exfoliation to unclog pores
- LHA diminishes surface indicators of age including discoloration, fine lines, wrinkles, and rough texture
- Removes excess oils and makeup
- Helps refine the appearance of pores
- Helps reduce breakouts
- $40 on their website
It goes beyond a regular wash cloth. It removes the impurities traditional cleaning methods leave behind, cleansing six times better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, its sonic action removes impurities from pores so that creams, serums, and moisturizers are more effective. And with regular daily use you’ll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas, and blemishes. Heyyyyyyy! I’m always down for that. Who isn’t right? You could never be too young to start taking care of your skin and keeping your youthful appearance; and not to mention, looking bomb in your make up.
Why model 3 and not the other models? When you travel or just taking a shower, you no longer need a bath rag or loofah.
4. Any of these or anything like these I think is another good benefit. These below can be found at R+F website and Sephora or Ulta.
That is all for now! Don’t forget to check me out at Etsy: Annsight, Ebay: marian021386, Instagram: Annsight1, Poshmark: marian1386. Thank you so much for taking your time to read this, it really means a lot. Leave any comments, tap❤️, or leave a link to your own blog below. Hugs for all of you. xoxo