Best Forging and Casting Manufacturing Companies in India
1. KKMETALS: K.K. Metals is one of the best forging manufacturers and suppliers amongst the various forging companies in India. KK Metals offers high quality stainless steel, carbon- alloy steel forgings and have developed more than 1000 different forgings like Gear Blanks, Shafts, Flanges, Steering Column Yokes, Timing Gear Blanks, Boss Rotors, GPDn, and King Pins, etc.
Established in 1995, K.K. Metals is the forging manufacturing division of K.K. GROUP. The conglomerate operates in several industries including manufacturing of Textiles, Plywood & allied products, Beverages, Iron ingots & TMT Tors, processing of Timber, Group Housing Construction, etc.
kkmetals have in-house Die Development, Raw Material Cutting, Forging Process, Heat Treatment, and Machining facilities in Bhiwadi, Rajasthan. Also, It is important to note that our products form important input in all major industries and we are approved forgers for various OEM’s like Tata Cummins, Diamler, JCB, and many others across the globe. Being one of the most ethical and trusted forging manufacturers in India, we invite forging process related inquiries from any part of the world.
K.K. Metals is a privately owned organisation with a very professional structure and approach. Our very well defined organisation structure, and well trained team of dedicated individuals are always available to provide you our expertise and support required for all your forging requirements
Industry- Forging, Casting, Metals, machinery, Engineering
2. BHARAT FORGE: BFL (Bharat Forge Limited) is a leading and among top notch technology driven global service provider in metal formation and as a forging Indian multinational firm serving from long the country and overseas.
Pune based firm, the company has its transcontinental huge presence all across nine manufacturing destinations, catering multiple sectors involving power, automotive, gas, oil, locomotive, construction, mining, aerospace and marine. Established in 1961, the company has signed a joined venture with a well known France based power generation firm named Alstom for manufacturing astonishing and complex generators and turbines.
Industry- Forging, Metals, machinery, Engineering
3. RAMAKRISHNA FORGING LTD: Established in year 1981, the company is ISO 14001, TS 16949 and OSHAS 18001 certified reckoned forging service provider. Moreover, the company is a well known manufacturer as well as supplier of both open and closed die forgings of micro alloy steel, alloy steel, carbon, and stainless steel that can be customized as per the client’s requirement and supplied in form of machined, forged, heat treated or fully assembled form. Along with this, it has been serving domestic and overseas market areas products like side frame keys, screw coupling, draw gear assembly, bolster suspension and more.
Industry- Forging, machinery, Heat Treatment
4. MM FORGINGS: Established in year 1946, MM Forgings leading forging division was introduced in 1974. Reckoned as one of the biggest exporter of forgings in India as well as international markets, the company is known to be appreciated with EEPC (Engineering Export Promotion Council) award for 14 consecutive years for export excellence. And with time, the company has been continuously expanding its machining capabilities and forging components and facilities to serve diversified requirements of its international based clients.
5. GANESH FORGINGS: It is counted as one of the leading and popular forging firms of the country. Carrying on the inheritance of perfection, achievement and user satisfaction as one of its prime drive and directive principle, it is contributing in the segment of forgings since its establishment in year 1982.
The strength and positivity of the company lies in its wide array of offerings involving fittings, flanges, forge valves that are used as automobile spares and more. Along with this, each of its product offering is manufactured and exported at every nook and corner of the globe.
The manufacturing unit is been situated at Navi Mumbai industrial area where both skilled and unskilled labour could be arranged at nominal pricing, power availability is there 24*7 without any interruption, and is easily accessible and well connected through rails and roads. Backed with experts lie technocrats, heat treatment department, design and estimation department, fettling department, die and tool making facility, grinding department, machining department, testing and checking department and more, it has a brand reputation and international acclaim and is definitely highly recommended brand.
At present, it has been in the process of expanding its work and doubling its forging capacities from approximate 11000 MT to 22800 MT by setting up about 2500 MT Press and above 4000 MT press backed with robotic application along with 30 number of increase in C.N.C machines.
Industry- Forging, grinding, testing and checking