The Importance of Packaging & Branding in Marketing
Posted by Ted Church on Mar 1, 2018 2:11:29 PM
Find me on:
Packaging and branding are two of the most important aspects that go into marketing, and should be strategized thoughtfully. In a world that revolves around brands, it’s important to determine how your business will stand out. Packaging and branding help build a concise brand personality, attract new customers and keep loyal customers. Here are things to consider when getting started.
What does your brand’s logo look like? What type of fonts do you use? What colors best represent your brand?
Take the time to build a thoughtful and detailed visual description of your brand. Explore what best resonates with your business in all of these visual aspects. A brand identity is lifelong, and not something that should be changed regularly. A consistent brand image can establish your credibility and will initially spark interest from consumers. The most powerful brands in the world remain consistent with brand colors, logos and identity.
In a competitive marketplace, packaging is so much more than just placing your product in a box — it’s an opportunity to “wow” your customer! Make opening your package an experience. Showing your customers that you went the extra mile will make a great impression. This can be done in small but impressive gestures such as a thank you card, or creating eye catching exterior packaging design.
So, why do these details matter so much? They help you stand out from the crowd.
Creating a brand that truly resonates with your mission will ultimately give you the individuality you need to succeed. Consistency in branding and packaging fosters brand recognition. Who doesn’t want more of that?
A great example of a company dominating branding is Glossier, the skincare/cosmetics line loved by millennials all over the globe. Why do they do so well? Not because they have the best cosmetics, but because their packaging is more than bubble wrap and a cardboard box. It looks like a gift, rather than any other item purchased online. The brand includes stickers and a thank you card with every online purchase. These details matter, and sets them apart from their competitors.
We specialize in creating customized packaging as well as branding services. Elevate your marketing strategies with Anthem Branding.
- SUBSCRIBE TO FOLLOW-UP COMMENTS FOR THIS POST
- Anthem Branding Employee Spotlight: Justine Talling
- Custom Bags Millennial and Gen Z Consumers Love
- Cool Branded Brewery Merchandise You Won’t Find In a Catalogue
- 3 Target Audiences to Market Your Meal Delivery Service To
- How to Attract Top Talent at your Next Job Fair with Unique Promotional Products
- Beer Holidays to Plan Your Brewery Promotions Around in 2018
- The Importance of Packaging & Branding in Marketing
- Turning Employees into Brand Advocates with Custom Merchandise
- Plan Marketing Promotions For Your Natural Food Brand on These Foodie Holidays
- Luxury Branded Gift Ideas For Your Luxury Hospitality Business
Posts by Topic
Subscribe to Email Updates
Ready to get the conversation started?
Let’s create something together.
Boulder, CO 80304
Copyright ©2016 Anthem Branding. Eventually everything connects.