Egg Paratha also called anda paratha is an easy Indian brunch made with scrambled egg-stuffed in chappati dough rolled and cooked in a pan.
Scrambled egg recipes:
Scrambled egg recipes are easy to make in minutes and also tastes good. A scrambled egg can make in different varieties like with vegetables, cheese or just with salt and pepper.
For this recipe, I just made scrambled eggs with onion and green chilies. Onion, Green Chilies, and Eggs together make a tasty dish.
How to make stuffed egg paratha?
Stuffed Egg Paratha are made by cooking paratha first and stuffing egg in it. I just made a little change to the regular egg paratha by cooking egg separately and stuffing in between paratha dough. This method helps to avoid the mess and cook eggs and paratha properly.
Whenever I make egg paratha in a regular way, it always ended up in spilling the egg mixture while turning paratha and sometimes it remains uncooked in some places and makes a stinky smell parathas. To avoid all these issues, I followed my method and it turned out awesome without any mess and also egg and paratha both cooked appropriately and evenly.
How to make the homemade dough?
Paratha dough can easily make at home with whole wheat (atta) flour. I add wheat flour, salt, and water to make a dough. I have seen lots of people add milk, ghee, warm water and butter to make a soft paratha. I don’t use any of those ingredients or tricks to make soft parathas, Just I add cold water to the flour to knead a dough.
One important thing to follow to make soft parathas is, cover the dough and let it sit for 20–30 minutes before start cooking.
Easy breakfast or brunch recipes
Egg Paratha is an easy and healthy breakfast or brunch recipe. Eggs are loaded with Protein, Omega 3 and also keep us fuller for a long time. Eggs and Whole wheat flour together make a healthy and filling breakfast.
Kids lunch box recipe:
Egg Paratha is a perfect dish for kids lunch box and also it is easy for the kids to eat without making a mess. Eggs topped with cheese is a kid friendly recipe, and also it helps to keep them fuller and energetic for a long time. It is not only kids friendly, but also easy for moms to make in morning and pack in the lunch box.
Easy dinner ideas for the family:
Egg Paratha is also an easy and quick dinner recipe. After a tiresome day, instead of making paratha and a curry is difficult and annoying. As we all know scrambled eggs are easy and simple to make in less than 15 minutes. Stuffed scrambled egg paratha can eat without any sides and also tastes good.
How to server this paratha?
EGG PARATHA (ANDA PARATHA) EASY INDIAN BRUNCH
Egg Paratha is also called anda paratha is an easy Indian brunch made with scrambled egg stuffed in chappati dough rolled and cooked in a pan.
Course: Main Course
Servings: 4 people
Author: Antonet Roajer
- 2 cup WHEAT FLOUR WHOLE-GRAIN
- 1 tsp SALT TABLE
- 4 no EGG WHL RAW FRSH
- 1 cup ONIONS RAW
- 2 no GREEN CHILIES
- 0.25 cup CHEDDAR CHEESE
- 0.25 tsp PEPPER BLACK
- 4 tbsp OIL
- In a bowl add wheat flour, salt and mix well.
- Add water slowly and knead a firm dough. Cover the bowl with tight lid and set aside for 20 minutes.
- In the mean time start preparing for scrambled eggs.
- In a pan heat oil add chopped onion, green chilies and cook until onion becomes soft.
- Add eggs, salt, pepper powder and cook until eggs get cooked thoroughly. Set aside and allow it to cool.
- Divide the dough into small balls and dust it with wheat flour (to avoid sticking on the rolling board).
- Roll them into small thick circles and place the scrambled eggs, shredded cheese in center and seal the edges.
- Again roll it into flat thin circles gently. Avoid rolling it too much it tends to crack easily.
- In a hot skillet place stuffed egg parathas and cook it in a medium flame until the brown spots started appearing.
- Flip and cook on the other side until the brown spots started appearing.