Instant dosa made with Wheat Flour and Rice Flour is a quick breakfast idea, unlike traditional dosa recipe, this takes only 10 mins to make from scratch.
Instant Dosa Recipe for breakfast or dinner:
Dosa is a delicious South Indian dish, but usually, it requires much time and effort. It includes soaking, grinding and fermenting rice and lentils.
Fortunately, this instant wheat dosa, the recipe is simple to make in few minutes without soaking, grinding and fermenting.This recipe is more useful for people who are on the run and ready to skip their breakfast or for the ones who are tired to cook dinner after a busy working day.
There is also a sweet version of instant wheat dosa for people who like it sweet or looking for a snack. Check Wheat Banana Dosa.
1. Add water slowly for making the batter. If it too thick or too thin then it will be difficult to make a dosas crispy.
2. I just added cumin seeds in the batter, you can also add chopped green chilies and curry leaves.
3. I added water for making the batter, you can also add buttermilk for making the batter.
4. Make sure to make a smooth batter without forming lumps. Otherwise, it will be hard to make even dosas.
How to serve this wheat dosa?
INSTANT WHEAT AND RICE FLOUR DOSA BREAKFAST IN 10 MINS
Instant dosa made with Wheat Flour and Rice Flour is a quick breakfast idea, unlike traditional dosa recipe this takes only 10 mins to make from scratch.
Author: Antonet Roajer
- 0.50 cup WHEAT FLOUR WHOLE-GRAIN SOFT WHEAT
- 0.50 cup RICE FLOUR WHITE
- 0.50 tsp CUMIN SEED
- 0.50 tsp SALT TABLE
- 1 tsp OIL
- 1.50 cup WATER
- In a bowl add wheat flour, rice flour, cumin seeds, salt and mix well.
- Add water slowly and make a smooth batter.
- In a hot skillet pour a spoonful of batter and spread it in a circular motion. Drizzle oil on corner of dosa and cook until the bottom side of dosa turns to a golden brown.
- Flip and cook on the other side until the brown spots appear.