ARCarMovement in iOS
This is navigation example on google map. Here Marker move as vehicles moves with turns as uber does in their app. Using old and new coordinates animating bearing value the markers are moving.
For running this demo project, you need to add latest Google Maps SDK with Key. You can download the Google Maps SDK and just drag and drop into this project.
- Google Maps APIs — Get the Google Maps iOS SDK
To build a project using the ARCarMovement for iOS, you need version 7.3 or later of Xcode.
Add your Google Maps API key to your AppDelegate.m as follows:
Add the following import statement to your ViewController.h as follows:
Create a ARCarMovement property in ViewController.h:
@property (strong, nonatomic) ARCarMovement *moveMent;
self.moveMent = [[ARCarMovement alloc]init];
self.moveMent.delegate = self;
The required datasource method is
* assign the specified details to be work with animation for the Marker.
- (void)ARCarMovement:(GMSMarker *)marker withOldCoordinate:(CLLocationCoordinate2D)oldCoordinate andNewCoordinate:(CLLocationCoordinate2D)newCoordinate inMapview:(GMSMapView *)mapView withBearing:(float)newBearing;
The required delegate method is
* Tells the delegate that the specified marker will be work with animation.
- (void)ARCarMovement:(GMSMarker *)movedMarker;
Get this Project: https://github.com/antonyraphel/ARCarMovement
Share feedbacks and ideas to improve this project, I would love to hear them out. You can also follow me on @antonypr717.