The Whistling Duck
Without any side talking I would come straight to the point i.e If you are a food lover and always want a taste that can give your tongue the pleasure of food than you shouldn’t give your mind a second thought. Just go to this restaurant in “The city Beautiful: Chandigarh”.
The Menu that I got when I left the restaurant after my meal :-
I ordered the below menu (Vegetarian):-
- Ice tea — Best I ever had.
- Ginger ale (mocktail) — Hits your tongue with ginger taste i.e very good.
- Thupka (Soup) — Best soup ever had till date.
- Greek salad — Very good.
- Roasted Aubergine, zuccini salad — Very good.
- Birbali Kofta with Naan — Best I ever had till date.
- Vegetables in Mala sauce — Vegetables with mala sauce and boiled rice.
- Ice cream with fruits — Very good and refreshing.
- Kheer, Gil E Firdaus — Best kheer ever had till date.
Here are the pics of recipes that I ate:-
For Non vegetarians also the menu is very rich. The bar serves great drinks.
So the bottom line is that if you searching for a classy restaurant in chandigarh than “The Whistling Duck” should be your first choice.
- Live music is also one of the highlights of this restaurant .
- I would prefer the backyard for sitting in a relaxation mode.
That’s all, Now you should go there and experience it yourself.