Average politician are constantly aware that their words will be scrutinized and used against them, Trump disregards this attitude. Being businessman, Trump sells his ideas.
- He uses words that are simple, and he will repeat the key words constantly.
- Majority of the words are one syllable words.
- The word sequence in the sentence are rhythmic, which will end with his signature buzzwords, or keywords.
- He will swallow or say the long syllable words rather silently.
- According Flesch-kinclaid reading test (a test to determine the grade level ranking of speech), he scored at 4th grade level speech.
- He will use simple sentences more often rather than complex or compound sentences.
- Addresses people in second person in almost in a commanding fashion.
- Implicate the listener as if they are agreeing.
- Ends sentence with strong punch like keywords, even to the extent of rearranging the sentence construction in an awkward way to deliver the keyword in the finale of the sentence.
- Repeats his idea constantly. Repeats his keywords constantly
- Even if he is insulting someone, he will make a show that those people are his friends and they appreciate them for insulting them.
- He is aware when he needs strategically forceful or even comedic.
Author of the video: Nerdwriter1