5 free online courses for advanced logo designers
The AnyTask™ Platform team has put together a list of free online courses for those freelance graphic design artists who want to create logos like pros.
Before we dive into the courses, check out the AnyTask™ Platform, and head on over to their Become a Seller page and start earning ETN today.
If you are a Buyer, check out the global AnyTask™ Platform freelancers and make your first purchase now. And remember, AnyTask.com offers full AnyTaskProtection™ if you are not satisfied with your purchase.
1. UDEMY: Professional Logo Design in Adobe Illustrator
What you’ll learn
- Design a Professional Logo
- Design a logo that stands out from the crowd
- Design a new logo for a real client
- Fine-tuning a design after client selection
- Understand the techniques used in logo creation
- Apply various new techniques to your own work
Learn how to design a logo that stands out from the rest by taking this course created by Rawson Uddin. According to the course content description, to learn how to create your own, it’s important to identify the components and design techniques behind the most successful logos.
In this course, the instructor guides you through the deconstruction of challenging logos to explain why and how they work. The course provides students with a methodical approach to creating a logo in Illustrator. It also combines theory with nuts-and-bolts techniques that emphasize simplicity and readability, or in other words, the principles that ground the best logo designs.
Upon completing this course, students will know how to create unique symbols, add elements to a word, use geometric shapes and initials, and position text properly. Students will nail the Illustrator basics and create logos in colour, black and white, and in different formats. These skills will make you a more valuable designer or allow you to use your creativity to make your own logos.
2. UDEMY: Fastest Pro logo design you’ll ever see|Canva
What you’ll learn:
- You will learn to design original logos[CJ6] [OA7]
- You will learn about materials used for logo design in Canva
- You will learn the points to consider while designing the logo
- You will learn all the preparation steps of a logo design
- You will see how different style logos are designed
- The fastest professional logo design you ever see
Learn professional logo design theory with Canva by taking this course created by Lobi Education.
The course instructor will teach students how to create the fastest professional logo design possible on Canva, a free and easy-to-use online software platform. Students that take the course will learn how to take brand logos to the next level.
Students will also understand why some brands on social media are successful in remaining in the minds of those who see them. So, if you want to design a professional logo that makes waves, this course is for you.
3. UDEMY: Logo Design Fundamentals — Intermediate Level
What you’ll learn
- Students will understand the entire logo layout
- Step by Step to process and finalize a branded logo
- Teaching logo design fundamentals
- Getting your finished product ready for the client and print
This course created by Andrew Boehm is aimed at professional designers, but novice creatives are also encouraged to sign up. All students will learn the logo design fundamentals of building a great brand logo. The course instructor walks students through the steps they take to come up and create a logo design. They also describe the process from start to finish using all the elements it takes to create and build a unique logo.
This is a fun course, whether you have little or no background with Adobe products suite or you are a seasoned vet looking to pick up some fun tips and tricks from another peer professional logo designer.
4. UDEMY: 3D Logo Design using Autodesk Maya
What you’ll learn
- Introduction to Autodesk Maya
- Introduction to Core 3D Workflows
- Produce a Professional looking Logo
- Determine if a 3D Career is right for you
3D Training.com created this course for logo design beginners who want to learn Autodesk. If you are a beginner looking to learn Autodesk Maya, the course will give you a quick overview of the software to help you decide if you seriously want to pursue a career in 3D.
After this course, you will have created a personalized 3D Logo that walks you through step by step how to work on a project from start to finish, such as modeling, materials, lighting & rendering.
This course includes a link to download the 30-day trial version of Maya (Courtesy of Autodesk) and approximately 60 minutes of training video provided by 3D Training. The average student will complete this course in approximately 2–4 hours.
5. UDEMY: Build an awesome logo portfolio website in an hour
What you’ll learn
- How to present your logo designs in a WordPress Portfolio
- Build a professional, online logo design portfolio.
- Sell oneself effectively as a designer.
- Install and configure a WordPress Theme & Plugins
- Use WordPress to build stunning websites.
Daniel Evans created the course with professional logo designers in mind. The instructor teaches students how to develop a professional, responsive WordPress-based logo design portfolio website that displays beautifully on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
The AnyTask™ Platform team hope you found this listicle helpful with free courses that may provide you with more skills to carry out your passion more effectively. AnyTask.com also invites you to check out more Tips for Sellers in the AnyTask.com newsroom .
Don’t forget that freelancers on AnyTask.com do not pay fees, unlike other leading platforms that charge up to 20% in fees and commissions.