Win one of three limited edition NFT designs celebrating the Blockchain Africa Conference
AnyTask.com illustrator Neto Robatto recently worked with us to produce three limited edition NFTs in celebration of Richard Ells’ speech at the Blockchain Africa Conference.
Three hundred NFTs have been minted via the WAX Blockchain. Head on over to our Twitter profile where we’re giving away 270 of these NFTs to those who like, retweet and comment their WAX wallet address on our pinned post:
Don’t have a WAX wallet address?
Claim your free WAX wallet address here.
Terms and Conditions (AnyTask NFT Giveaway)
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary. Upon completing your entry you will be automatically entered into the prize draw. Any input which is in breach of our Content Standards will result in that entry being automatically disqualified from the prize draw.
- All entries must be submitted via the giveaway tweet and only one entry per person is permitted. To enter you must like, retweet, and comment your WAX wallet address.
- The opening date for entries is 7am GMT on 19thMarch 2021. The closing date of the prize draw is 11:59pm GMT on Thursday 25thMarch 2021. Entries received after this time will not be valid and will not be included in the prize draw.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, interruption, site failure, technical malfunction, human error, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which are not completed for any reason and any incomplete entries will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on 26thMarch 2021 (“Draw Date”).
- There will be 270 NFTs given away to Winners — 90 of each design. Each Winner will receive one NFT, and the variant they receive will be randomised.
- The winners will be notified by direct message via the AnyTask Twitter profile (via the account used at entry) before 27thMarch 2021.
- The prizes will be sent to the winners via the WAX wallet address they commented on the post, within 1 day of the giveaway ending, as outlined at condition 7 above. The winners, may be named, tagged or otherwise identified on Twitter and our promotional materials. The winners can object to this by contacting us as set out in condition 12.
- The prizes for the winners are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The winners will need to comply with any conditions imposed by the Supplier of the prize as set out in condition 10 below.
- The prize is supplied by Netorobatto (the “Supplier”). The Promoter reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the Twitter handle of the prize winners (as soon as all national and local lockdown conditions permit) to anyone who writes to AnyTask Ltd, Lyndean House, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5DZ UK (enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 3. If you are one of the winners and you object to Twitter handle set out in condition 8 being published or made available, please contact the Promoter [email protected] In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so, including if there are insufficient responses to the survey.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- You hereby grant the Promoter (which shall include all its group and affiliate companies) a perpetual, worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty free, unrestricted licence to use any information that you provide in the giveaway, for any purpose the Promoter in its discretion deems fit.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is AnyTask Ltd. of Lyndean House, Maidstone, Kent ME14 5DZ UK.