The time has come to publish an article about the world’s first DApp dice game built on Binance Smart Chain dedicated to the $AP3 token. Yes, you read that correctly, AP3.town is the world’s first to create and integrate a provably fair bets on Binance Smart Chain, backed by open-sourced smart contract.

Provably fair

The entire game is managed by the Binance Smart Chain Smart Contract, which generates random numbers based on house inputs and blockchain data (block hashes). …


Here is the transcript of the whole AMA session on AMA Lovers Club.
Text is unaltered (link).

Aim (HOST)
Can you please introduce yourself and your background, also introduce the team working on Ap3town?

Aidan (AP3)
Sure thing! I’m Aidan, and I’ve been programming in the field of advanced websites, platforms, and orders tailored to specific tasks for over 15 years.
In crypto since 2018/2019. Over the last few months, I’ve been delving into defi and learning solidity on a regular basis.

In short, I’m a developer, crypto enthusiast, and investor.

I’m in charge of everything relating to the AP3.TOWN…


Solid Group have successfully completed audit of ap3.town token contract, presale contract, and farming contract.

Highlights of the process

BEP-20’s Conformance

  • All the functions are present
  • All the events are present
  • Functions return the correct type
  • Functions that must be view are view
  • Events’ parameters are correctly indexed
  • The functions emit the events
  • Derived contracts do not break the conformance

Here is the transcript of the whole AMA session on OverDose Gems group.
Text is unaltered (link).

Od (HOST)
Hi @CryptoAidan welcome

Aidan (AP3)
Hey

Cryptik (HOST)
So tell us a bit about yourself, and your experience in crypto

Aidan (AP3)
Sure thing! I’m Aidan, and I’ve been programming in the field of advanced websites, platforms, and orders tailored to specific tasks for over 15 years.
In crypto since 2018/2019. Over the last few months, I’ve been delving into defi and learning solidity on a regular basis.

In short, I’m a developer, crypto enthusiast, and investor.

Cryptik (HOST)
So I assume…


This article is intended to walk you through the process of participating in AP3 token presale, provide you with all necessary information, as well as help avoid scams.

First of all, no admin will ever contact you on Telegram or any other platform to request information or funds from you. Do not participate in any kind of “flash sales” or “special 5 minute -50% for 5 first users pre-presale sales”.
For official information and the correct contract address, always check (twice) the AP3.town announcement channel or pinned messages.
Keep your funds safu!

Presale Key Information:

AP3 contract was audited by Solid Group. The…


The time has come to reveal the most important aspect of the project — AP3.town secret weapon called Gorilla Mode.

🍌 How does it work?

Keeping it short, Gorilla Mode will remove between 1% and 20% of the AP3 tokens from the liquidity pool, then burn a portion of these tokens and distribute the remainder to all AP3 holders.

95% of the removed tokens are burned, with the remaining 5% distributed to holders.

Our tribe will have the opportunity to control the sum of burned tokens once a day. There will be a regular event of retweeting details about the…


🍌 What exactly is AP3.town?

AP3.town is an economic experiment that employs Frictionless Yield Generation and AP3’s unique strategies to create an environment conducive to token value growth, where circulating supply provides all rewards.
This eliminates the need to mint or add new tokens to circulation. Instead, the token’s value will rise over time, and the token supply will end up in the hands of the alpha apes — strong AP3 holders.

🍌 What does “Frictionless Yield Generation” mean?

This means that holders doesn’t have to stake their tokens or wait for rewards to be delivered. To begin earning rewards…

Ap3.town

AP3.town is an economic experiment that employs Frictionless Yield Generation and AP3's unique strategies.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store