Symfony and ReactPHP Series
The Apisearch team has spent some R+D time to make the search server a extremely performant server based on PHP. The project is built on top of Symfony and the main goal is to find a way of working with asynchronous requests and non-blocking servers.
- Chapter 1 — https://medium.com/@apisearch/symfony-and-reactphp-series-chapter-1-28e90bde6082
- Chapter 2 — https://medium.com/@apisearch/symfony-and-reactphp-series-chapter-2-e0a2246901e4
- Chapter 3 — https://medium.com/@apisearch/symfony-and-reactphp-series-chapter-3-ed12cf3e1e06
- Chapter 4 — https://medium.com/@apisearch/symfony-and-reactphp-series-chapter-4-7e1c41d4bb06
- Chapter 5 — https://medium.com/@apisearch/symfony-and-reactphp-series-chapter-5-1f2f355cf302
You can also take a look at the Symfony Async HTTP Kernel adapter and the Symfony ReactPHP Server. Star the repositories if you support the initiative and enter the discussion on Twitter, Github or Slack if you want to be part of that.