Tutorial Install & Play Jungle Castle Run on PC Windows 10/8/7 and MAC
Jungle Castle Run is a free Casual game with over 50,000,000 download from Play Store. Jungle Castle Run (com.junglecastleboy.apt) is the property and trademark from the developer Simplified Apps and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play Jungle Castle Run on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Jungle Castle Run on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Jungle Castle Run on your PC in no time.
How to play Jungle Castle Run on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to set up it. Currently Bluestacks supports up to 40 Languages. It is possible to change the Language later after installing it.
Because the file you downloaded above may be the standalone installer so that you don’t need certainly to download anything else. Once the installing progress completes you ought to see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If you do not have any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a new one at here.
You must see this Window immediately right after Signing in along with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you will need to enter with a couple necessary information first before using it. At here, we only need to choose the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download Jungle Castle Run APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “com.junglecastleboy.apt.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Jungle Castle Run has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, start Bluestacks app menu and look for “Jungle Castle Run” icon. If you’ll find it there, you then have successfully installed Jungle Castle Run game in your computer. Now just go through the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. You can now play Jungle Castle Run in your PC. In the event that you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do allow me to know via comments.