Tutorial Download & Play city mario on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and MAC
city mario is a free Adventure game with over 100,000 download from Play Store. city mario (game.citycitycity) is the property and trademark from the developer learning game kids and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play city mario on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing city mario on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play city mario on your PC in no time.
How to play city mario on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to install it. Currently Bluestacks supports up to 40 Languages. It is possible to change the Language later after installing it.
Because the file you downloaded above is the standalone installer so that you do not need certainly to download anything else. Once the installing progress completes you should see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If there isn’t any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a brand new one at here.
You need to see this Window immediately immediately after Signing in with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you’ll need to enter using some necessary information first before using it. At here, we just need to choose the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download city mario APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “game.citycitycity.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “city mario has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, open Bluestacks app menu and search for “city mario” icon. If you will find it there, then you have successfully installed city mario game in your computer. Now just click on the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. Now you can play city mario on your PC. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do i’d like to know via comments.