How to Play Makeup Artist — Lipstick Maker on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and MAC
Makeup Artist — Lipstick Maker is a free Casual game with over 5,000,000 download from Play Store. Makeup Artist — Lipstick Maker (com.beautygirlsinc.android_lipstickmaker) is the property and trademark from the developer Beauty Girls and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play Makeup Artist — Lipstick Maker on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Makeup Artist — Lipstick Maker on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Makeup Artist — Lipstick Maker on your PC in no time.
How to play Makeup Artist — Lipstick Maker on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to set up it. Currently Bluestacks supports around 40 Languages. It is possible to change the Language later after installing it.
Because the file you downloaded above could be the standalone installer so that you don’t have to download anything else. When the installing progress completes you should see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If you do not have any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a brand new one at here.
You should see this Window immediately following Signing in along with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you need to enter using some necessary information first before using it. At here, we only need to choose the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download Makeup Artist — Lipstick Maker APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “com.beautygirlsinc.android_lipstickmaker.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Makeup Artist — Lipstick Maker has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, open Bluestacks app menu and look for “Makeup Artist — Lipstick Maker” icon. If you’ll find it there, then you have successfully installed Makeup Artist — Lipstick Maker game in your computer. Now just click on the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. You can now play Makeup Artist — Lipstick Maker on your PC. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.