[TUT] Install & Play Sonic 4 Episode II LITE on your PC Windows 10/8/8/7/XP
Sonic 4 Episode II LITE is a free Arcade game with over 50,000,000 download from Play Store. Sonic 4 Episode II LITE (com.sega.sonic4ep2lite) is the property and trademark from the developer SEGA and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play Sonic 4 Episode II LITE on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing Sonic 4 Episode II LITE on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play Sonic 4 Episode II LITE on your PC in no time.
How to play Sonic 4 Episode II LITE on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to install it. Currently Bluestacks supports up to 40 Languages. It is simple to change the Language later after installing it.
Because the file you downloaded above could be the standalone installer so that you don’t need certainly to download anything else. Once the installing progress completes you should see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If you don’t have any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a new one at here.
You need to see this Window immediately just after Signing in together with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you need to enter with a couple necessary information first before using it. At here, we only need to find the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download Sonic 4 Episode II LITE APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “com.sega.sonic4ep2lite.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “Sonic 4 Episode II LITE has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, start Bluestacks app menu and try to find “Sonic 4 Episode II LITE” icon. If you’ll find it there, you then have successfully installed Sonic 4 Episode II LITE game in your computer. Now just click on the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. You can now play Sonic 4 Episode II LITE on your own PC. If you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do let me know via comments.