[TUT] Download & Play BMX Freestyle Extreme 3D on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10) and MAC
BMX Freestyle Extreme 3D is a free Sports game with over 10,000,000 download from Play Store. BMX Freestyle Extreme 3D (unity.enjen.bmx) is the property and trademark from the developer EnJen Games and its apk file is only for home or personal use. The game is available on both Google Play and it can be played on Android devices. But, if you are looking for a way to install and play BMX Freestyle Extreme 3D on PC, you are in the right page.
Here we have given a simple guide for installing BMX Freestyle Extreme 3D on your computer. Just follow the step by step instructions given here and you will be able to play BMX Freestyle Extreme 3D on your PC in no time.
How to play BMX Freestyle Extreme 3D on PC with Bluestacks Emulator
1) Download Bluestacks for your Windows PC. Currently you can use it on most Windows versions: Windows XP SP3, 7, 8/8.1 and Windows 10. Just make sure your PC matches the minimum system requirements below!
2) Okay, after downloading, let’s start installing the emulator! Simply press at the Next button to put in it. Currently Bluestacks supports up to 40 Languages. You can easily change the Language later after installing it.
As the file you downloaded above may be the standalone installer so you never have to download anything else. When the installing progress completes you need to see this window, click at “Sign In with Google”. If there isn’t any Google account yes, it’s recommended toregister a fresh one at here.
You should see this Window immediately following Signing in along with your Google account. Like using any Android device, you’ll need to enter using some necessary information first before using it. At here, we just need to find the Language and enter our Google account again!
Once done, launch the Bluestacks window. It should be like this:
3) Next, download BMX Freestyle Extreme 3D APK and save it in your computer. Once downloaded, go to the Bluestacks Window and click on “Install APK” button.
4) Now select the downloaded “unity.enjen.bmx.apk” file.
5) Once you have chosen the “.apk” file, the Bluestacks app handler will start the installation process.
6) It will take a minute or two for the installation to get completed and once it does, you will get “BMX Freestyle Extreme 3D has been successfully installed” message .
7) Next, open up Bluestacks app menu and search for “BMX Freestyle Extreme 3D” icon. If you’ll find it there, then you have successfully installed BMX Freestyle Extreme 3D game in your computer. Now just go through the app icon to launch and play the game.
That’s it. You can now play BMX Freestyle Extreme 3D in your PC. In the event that you encounter any issues while following this tutorial, do i’d like to know via comments.