Thank you for landing on this page. This article presents the latest bundle with fully-coded apps generated in Flask web framework by the AppSeed service. All starters (free & commercial) are published on Github, on a public repository. In order to use the apps, please read the licensing info first.
A few words about the app generation process
The AppSeed service uses a semi-automated process to generate apps in many patterns and programming languages using only flat HTML as input.
- Phase #1 — flat HTML parsing and conversion to various template engines (PUG, Blade, Jinja).
Curious how we manage to translate any design to production-ready templates? We wrote an article about it: Open-Source HTML Parser
- Phase #2 — The processed design is mixed with real apps, equipped with basic modules and tools
Using this automated process, in Sep.2019, we published the first bundle with 100+ open-source apps generated in different patterns and topologies:
- Fully-Coded Admin Dashboards — 5 apps, MIT License
- JAMstack apps powered by Panini SSG — 40+ apps with the UI provided by Creative-Tim, Pixelarty, and Html5Up agencies
- Full-Stack apps — generated in a two-tier architecture, coded with JWT authentication, database, and basic tooling.
To see the full index with generated apps, please access the official Github repository Thank you!
The Flask Code-Base
All generated Flask Applications, listed on this page share the same code-base prototyped with a basic set of tools and features:
- Authentication Flow — log in and register
- Database — SQLite, managed by SqlAlchemy ORM
- Tooling: Flask-Frozen (handle the static export) and FTP LIVE deploy script