8 Secrets to getting rich (maybe famous, too)
This is what I’ve learned from Felix Dennis book.
The eight secrets to getting rich.
1) Analyse your need. Desire is unsufficient. Compulsion is mandatory.
2) Cut loose from negative influences. Never give in. Stay the course.
3) Ignore ‘great ideas’. Concentrate on great execution.
4) Focus. Keep your eye on the ball marked ‘The Money Is Here’.
5) Hire talent smarter than you. Delegate. Share the annual pie.
6) Ownership is the real ‘secret’. Hold on to every percentage point you can.
7) Sell before you need to, or when bored. Empty your mind when negotiating.
8) Fear nothing and no one. Get rich. Remember to give it all away.