Sharing the 6 tips with your classmate
Good friends always have something to give. A project is assigned to meet with one friend and explore some tips we had learned in Amal academy. I am really happy to see the positive response of my best friend. He is actually not in fellowship but after meeting he wants to join Amal academy.
These are the tips.
1. Do an internship before pursuing a higher degree to confirm if you like that field/industry
2. Don’t do PhD if you want to be an entrepreneur or work in corporate sector
3. Spend at least one year in your first job
- Find your passion and align it with your career
- Decisions are very unique to each person, what’s right for one isn’t right for the other
- Own your decisions: Don’t let other people make decisions for you and don’t blame anyone else
He was totally agree with all the tips but had some confusions. I tried to explain all the tips clearly,
I was so happy to see his positive response. I felt awesome when he said, you actually impressed me to join Amal academy. I learned so many new things in conversation. I actually got the real meaning of friendship.
I also noted some questions, we were unable to reach to satisfied answer and I promised him to meet again with new ideas after my session.