Arctic allows projects and users to easily manage their Whitelists. No more setting up channels for manual collection and no more tedious wallet collection through other bots. All you need to do is register your project and sit back while your whitelist fills up.
Some of the features that projects will use in the Arctic:
- Register your project: Apply for your project to Arctic and provide information that people can know about your project.
- Unlimited whitelist: Add as many whitelist spots of your project as you want for Arctic users.
- Manage whitelisted users: You can purge the whitelist of users who do not meet the conditions you set(You must specify these terms in advance).
- Export whitelist address: Export the addresses of the winners of the whitelist as csv.
- Make your project’s Whitelists tradable: If you wish, you can send the whitelists to the winning wallets in ERC1155 format. Thus, users will be able to trade your whitelists in a marketplace (you already know which marketplace it is).
- Save time: Have more time to develop your project instead of wasting time with all that chore.
- Increase your success rate: By using Arctic, users will become more conscious users and your community will be of higher quality.
- Staking service: Projects can get staking service from Arctic so they can offer their users a quick staking option.
Some of the features that users will use in the Arctic:
- Have fun: Now you won’t have to text for hours on Discord, you won’t spend most of your time on it, and you can get rid of all the boring, tiring chore and use your time to have fun in the ecosystem.
- Brief information: You can get brief information about the projects.
- Hype meter: If you haven’t done much research about the project and you can get a little idea about the project by looking at raffle or auction interest.
- Whitelist management: You can easily find which projects you have whitelisted from in Arctic.
- Trade your whitelist: If the project sends the whitelist you won as ERC1155 format, you can sell it in a marketplace, or if you didn’t get a whitelist from a project you really want, you can buy it from a marketplace.
- Earn a whitelist while having fun: The winners of the competitions to be held in Briq will claim their whitelist from Arctic. In the future, you will be able to win a white list by having fun with many collaborations.
Sneak peek from Arctic:
It’s simple, Arctic takes care of all your whitelisting needs and takes the stress away from wallet collection. Arctic will be much more than that.
60% of the infrastructure and front end of the Arctic is finished, 60% contains the features written above. 100% will take a long time to complete because there will be more features in the future. Artic is currently in the testing phase, we will publish Artic next week so that projects can submit their applications.