Convert your WordPress Blog into a Messenger Bot in 2 minutes
Having a bot for your blog helps you reach more users, keep them updated and helps to improve the engagement levels.
You can do this very easily using the MindIQ Bot Builder Platform.
Step 1: Find the RSS feed for your WordPress Blog
WordPress.com provides several types of RSS feeds for your blog:
- Main Content: http://en.blog.wordpress.com/feed/
- Comments: http://en.blog.wordpress.com/comments/feed/
- Category: http://en.blog.wordpress.com/category/features/feed/ (“Features” is the category.)
- Tag: http://en.blog.wordpress.com/tag/themes/feed/ (“Themes” is the tag.)
- Authors: http://en.blog.wordpress.com/author/matt/feed/ (“matt” is the username of the author.)
Step 2: Sign into MindIQ.in and select bot type as Content bot
Step 3: Sign the Facebook Page for your bot
Step 4: Enter the RSS feed and click Finish
Step 5: “Talk to Your Bot” Now