Peach raspberry Easter punch recipe
Happy Easter! Here’s one of my homemade fruit punch recipes. Going to be a fun night! 🍸
- 2L Sprite or 7UP
- 1 can of peach slices
- 1 container of fresh raspberries
- Half a bag of frozen raspberries
- 1 can of prepared peach juice (from concentrate)
- 1/2 a bottle of Smirnoff raspberry vodka
- 1 tray of ice cubes (12 cubes)
Pour all ingredients into a punch jar or bowl, stir, enjoy! Please drink responsibly.
Originally published at arielcoverage.ca on March 25, 2016.