One Pan Turkey Sausage and Veggies
If you have been struggling with coming up with something easy, quick, cheap, and healthy let me tell you about this amazing meal I recently made! It’s a one pan turkey sausage meal that you stick in pop in the oven and let the oven do all the work. I love this meal because you create the seasoning mixture to taste, and you can make it completely your own by mixing up the different types of vegetables you use. The ones I used were zucchini, yellow squash, carrots, and potatoes. I recommend also trying broccoli, red peppers, onions, and sweet potatoes. I’ll get on with the rest of the ingredients and directions.
- Any veggies of your choice
- turkey sausage
- olive oil
- garlic powder
- onion powder
- dried basil
- dried parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- chop up the sausage and veggies and spread them evenly across an oven safe pan.
- in a small bowl mix the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, dried basil, dried parsley, salt, and pepper to taste.
- evenly distribute the mixture over the veggies and sausage and toss it all together to make sure its all coated.
- After it’s all coated and evenly spread across the pan again you’ll put it in the oven for about 15 minutes. After the 15 minutes is up take it out of the oven mix the veggies and sausage around, and put it back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven serve over rice or pasta (optional* lightly sprinkle Parmesan cheese) and enjoy!
Originally published at ConFITdent You.