How To Play Flappy Bird On Android Nougat Platform
We’ve adored Google’s Android easter eggs as far back as they incarnated in Android 2.3 Gingerbread yet before Android 5.0 Lollipop, they were simply visual easter eggs. With Lollipop, Google joined the exceptionally addictive and maddening Flappy Bird game as the easter egg. Named Flappy Droid, this game was also available in both Lollipop and Android 6.0 Marshmallow from the Settings then About Phone and then Android form alternative. The Flappy Bird was absolutely a cool addition yet with Android 7.0 Nougat, Google has presented another easter egg, which is only different version of Neko Atsume.
This is a game in the Navigation Bar’s Quick Settings, where you set up a trap to catch cats. Odds are, you won’t find the new game as fun as Flappy Droid, the uplifting news is, Google hasn’t expelled the code for the Flappy Droid diversion in Nougat, so you can in any case play it. In this way, here’s the way you can play Flappy Droid in Android Nougat:
1. You will require an outsider launcher, which underpins custom shortcuts for activities. We are utilizing the Nova Launcher however you can introduce one of the different launchers.
2. After you have introduced the launcher app, set it as the default launcher. To do that, go to Settings->Apps and hit the machine gear-piece symbol on the upper right. At that point, head over to Home app and select Launcher.
3. Once completed, go to the homescreen and press hold anywhere to raise the homescreen choices. Tap on “widgets”. At that point, among the different Nova Launcher, include the Activities alternate route gadget.
4. Then, the Activities page ought to open up. Here, tap on “System UI” and select “Marshmallow Land”.
5. You will then see an easy route named Marshmallow Land on the homescreen. You can simply tap it to launch the Flappy Droid.
You can even set up the game with a signal from the homescreen but you will have to go for the Prime of Nova Launcher to do it. In any case, you can utilize the Apex Launcher, as it gets signal bolster its free version.
If you don’t need a different launcher, you can also take a look to the app named Activity Launcher, which gives you a chance to include easy routes for custom action. You can simply open the application, select “All Activities” starting from the drop menu at the top. At that point, parchment and discover “System UI”. Tap on it and you should find the Marshmallow Land game.
On the off chance that you miss the KitKat easter egg, it’s accessible as well, under the “Desert Case” moniker. You can simply tap on the movement to fire up the diversion. In addition, you can even squeeze hold to make an alternate route of the Marshmallow Land activity on the homescreen.
Check More Android Nougat Games>> http://www.dlbgadget.com/android-nougat-game.html