Sharing the 6 tips with my classmate
Today I was reading one of my favourite blog while sitting next to my friend. She asked me what am I reading then I summarize the blog and shared the below important tips with her:
- Find your passion and align it with your career.
- Decisions are very unique to each person, what’s right for one isn’t right for the other.
- Own your decisions: Don’t let other people make decisions for you and don’t blame anyone else.
- Do an internship before pursuing a higher degree to confirm if you like that field/industry.
- Don’t do PhD if you want to be an entrepreneur or work in corporate sector.
- Spend at least one year in your first job.
Then we started discussion about what career path we have to use after graduating from this University. While conversing with her, I noticed that she is confused and worried either to go for M.Phil or start a job. Than I just ask her to relax first and than think what she really want to do. She explained that she doesn’t feel good to start career in the same field as she doesn’t find it interesting. Then we discussed and I explained her to broaden her mind and search job in the field where she can passionately work. As one can only enjoy his working when that fascinates you and asked her to follow her own road map. Nothing can bound us until we bound ourselves by thinking in that way as we all know the famous saying “Nothing is Impossible and even the word IMPOSSIBLE says i’m possible.” And where there is a will there is a way.