Quick Regimen For Grooms For A Perfect Wedding Physique
Choosing the perfect match at Shadi.com for your matrimony is the first most priority task, rest are the preparations pre and post wedding, Gone are the days when looking good on the wedding day was only limited to sphere of the bride. In today’s age of urbanization and equality, the men too have become conscious about the way they look and dress up. Fitness is in and just sitting around doing nothing is a thing of the passé when it comes to the present day metrosexual males. Whichever gym you hit and at whatever time, you can see young men pumping iron with a vengeance. Juggling between office hours, homes and their social time, men these days are making it a point to keep fitness on their priority list.
When getting physically fit gets combined with looking good on your wedding day, it becomes all the more special. However, with so much to do and so many commitments to fulfill, it becomes almost impossible for men to take out time for that special day workout. So what is it that one should actually do to get that perfect physique for your special day? Well, have no fear because we have got it all worked out for you. Given are few quick regimen tips which will help grooms achieve that perfect physique for their wedding in no time
- Eat in parts: Though it may sound old and clichéd, but it has been proven that eating in parts is the way to go when it comes to achieving fitness goals. Eat 6 small meals instead of 3 square meals. Make sure that your diet is balanced with right combinations of protein, carbs, fats, nuts , fiber and protiens. This boosts your metabolism and gives you required energy for workouts.
- Have healthy liquids: replace your daily dose of caffeine and nicotine with healthier alternatives like green tea, fat flush water, yogurt fruit smoothies and protein shakes. Also have plenty of water. This helps in cleansing the body mechanism internally and boosts energy. The natural weight loss that comes with it is a added bonus.
- Keep target measurements: Always keep targets in terms of clothes measurements till the last moment. This will help keep you motivated till the very end of you workout regimen.
- Hit the gym: hit the gym with a vengeance, but make sure not to over-do it. Keep your gyming session limited to 45 minutes to 1 hour, with main focus on core exercises. Balance out your weight training under a proper instructor for best results. A word of caution: Never do self- prescribed exercises or take supplements that you are not familiar with. They might lead to adverse effects.
- Indulge in outdoor sports: gather your buddies and play outdoor games like football, hockey etc.
- Pump the cardio: Increase your cardio activity by going for walks and jogs.
- Plan workout sessions with your fiancee: this not only helps you keep motivated, you also end up spending good quality time with your someone special.
So there you have it! Follow these tips and you are sure to have that perfect physique for your D-Day! All the best and get set to roll!