How to Avoid the Common Mistakes Done While App Development?
If you know developing and if you are very much into using lot of different amazing apps having stunning features then you might have surely thought of building an app by yourself with the innovative ideas that you have for yourself. Well, it’s always a really good idea to create an app. As pioneers in the mobile app development industry and with years of experience in the field of app development we are familiar lot of different mistakes that we have made during our app development and learned to successfully handle them.
Let’s have a look into all the different things which you should keep in mind while developing an app or a game and also make sure that you don’t make mistakes like this.
1) Starting the Project without doing the analysis of it
- It would be a very bad idea to launch an app without doing the necessary analysis on it. It is important that you do the analysis form the start itself in order to avoid any possible trouble in the future.
- You can use the analysis service like Flurry which will help you to know the drawbacks with the designs, content and many other features.
- Use some tools to measure the activity in your app like the Active users, Rate of retention, app crashes, Avg time spent daily within the app.
- This will be a very good method to understand the amount of engagement your app is having.
2) Know that the mobile apps are different from Websites
- The Websites can be universally used in any devices and most of the times it is much cheaper to use than apps and are also cheaper to build that many native apps.
- But the apps can offer a wide range of attractive advantages over the Websites as it can offer much better customization of the UI and also provide the usage without the net connection which is not possible with the websites.
- So before starting to build an app it is important to see that your apps provide all the advantages which the websites won’t be providing with.
3) Think of a good flow for your app
- It is important to plan a user-friendly flow for your app before you start designing it.
- Whether the app is simple or complex it requires a perfect work flow to have a better navigational structure.
- Keep in mind that you have to put all the functional keys and features clearly visible to the user like in the top or center.
- The bottom side or corners are less preferred for the important features in an app.
4) Not managing the work properly
- It is very important that you know how to manage the work of your app or it would be better to hire a top mobile app development company for your app.
- While managing the app development process it will help you in saving more time and reducing the cost of development.
5) Choose the platform for the development wisely
- The iOS and the Android are the most leading mobile app development platform together having millions of apps in it and also hold nearly 95% of the smartphone market share.
- But the android platform is having impressively larger market share than the iOS.
- But the developers see a much more life time revenue for the iOS apps in comparison with the Android.
- So it is important to consider and study these markets and know your choices before choosing the platform for the app you are going to build.
6) Never forget to create a marketing plan
- You must start the marketing of you app as early as possible because sometimes even the well-built apps are demoted when they fail to do a proper marketing plan.
- You must not wait for the app to be submitted to the App Store to start your marketing plan.
- Try to make maximum people aware through various social media sites and other app marketing strategies.
So before starting to develop any app by yourself it would be would be very helpful if you keep in mind these above mentioned mobile app development mistakes that people usually do. So basically an app development is a process of planning, designing and moving forward with everything that you have in your mind and implementing it the best way. Also always make sure that you keep the users informed about the progress and updates that you are making in the app.