Best Reasons to learn Oracle Access Management(OAM)
Oracle Access Management could be a complete resolution designed to firmly alter business transformation with mobile and social networking technologies, hybrid on-premise and cloud applications readying, and hybrid access management readying whereas conserving a seamless user expertise, centralized administration, and market-leading performance and measurability.
Key features :
• Multiple authentication schemes
• internet single sign-on (SSO)
• Session management life cycle
• Coarse-grained authorization
Intelligent Access Management
• Context-aware (device context, geo-location, session context, dealing context)
• Content-aware (leveraging content classification)
• Risk-aware (real-time risk assessment supported context and policies)
• Context, content, and risk driven, dynamic, change of magnitude authentication and fine-grained authorization
• Device process
• prognostic auto-learning
• Knowledge-based authentication (KBA)
• One-time countersign (OTP) exploitation SMS, email, or Oracle Mobile appraiser (a soft token OTP mobile app)
Fraud Detection and Investigation
• time period and batch analysis (heuristic behaviour analysis)
• Universal risk shot
• Support for SAML two.0, OpenID 2.0, OAuth 2.0
• Client-side SDK for authentication, SSO, and delegated authorization (OAuth)
• Support for accommodative Access options
API and web Services Security
• Authentication, authorization
• format (XML, JSON) and transfer protocol translation
• XML firewalling and suffocation
• Access Portal (on-premise readying to create a cloud SSO portal)
• scalability (support for up to 250 million user accounts).
• High availableness with active-active multiple data center support.
• Dynamic, proactive security posture, avoiding the common pitfalls of reactive, static security systems.
OAM Tutorial include OAM Videos and this provides also the OAM Material for study purpose.
For Demo or For Joining Online Training please feel free to call or email us.
Name : Arunkumar U
Email : email@example.com
Contact No: +91- 9738507310