UX Design tips for designing a better voice user interface:
- Understand your target audience.
- Understand and use your brand’s persona when creating prompts.
- Use conversational language rather than treating as “information collector”.
- Try not to use, “Please” on every single line.
- Give relevant information and understand cognitive limitations and users mental model.
- Use cohesion devices such as pronouns, discourse markers, pointer words, etc.
- Remove words and phrases that can be supplied by context.