Why is it hard to find a good UX talent?
- It’s so easy to abuse it and call yourself a UX Designer.
- It’s easy to create a shitty UX and so damn hard to make a great one.
- Companies have their own views of what UX really means.
- A lot of companies hire UI designers and give them the title UX. These idiots actually believe that great UX designs come from making stuff look pretty.
- There’s no universal design process; many of them create their own.
- Majority of them don’t apply cognitive psychology — or even read books regarding these things.