Uninstall Norton — The Best Way to Uninstall Norton Antivirus Program Immediately?
Do you want to uninstall Norton or Norton related apps from your computer completely without any residual components? In fact, it might be not so difficult for you to uninstall Norton Antivirus. Should you still feel frustrated to remove Norton you should read this article that’s an available tutorial to you about how to uninstall Symantec programs instantly and totally.
How To Uninstall Norton Antivirus Products Manually Close, all programs on your computer.
1. Click on Start, and click Control Panel.
2. In the list of currently installed programs, locate and select Norton antivirus and click” Uninstall”. Confirm that you need to uninstall the app by clicking on” Remove”. Close, all programs on your PC.
3. Click on Start, and then click Control Panel.
4. In the Tasks pane, click View installed updates.
5. In the list of installed updates, double-click it.
# For Windows 7
1. Click Start. Then click Control Panel.
2. Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
3. From the tasks panel, click Switch Windows features on or off.
4. In the listing of windows features, clear the checkbox alongside Norton antivirus
5. Click Yes once you get a warning message in a pop-up window.
How To Uninstall Norton Antivirus Immediately?
To be honest, if you uninstall Norton Antivirus manually or delete it straight, it would be harder for you to clean out the invalid registry entries of it. The corrupted registry entries would be damage to your computer and slow down the computer functionality. To be able to remove it completely, you can try out some uninstall tool to help you do so. In reality, it is the optimal solution for PC users especially PC rookie.
Particular Uninstaller will be able to help you not only remove Norton Antivirus but also other undesirable programs on your computer. Everything you have to do is simply to select the app displayed by the application that you would like to uninstall then click on the” uninstall” button.
During Uninstallation If issues occur contact Norton Customer Service specialists can provide personalized service.