Design Morning Rituals
“You are what you do repeatedly every day. If excellence is something you’re striving for, then it’s not an accident. It’s a habit….Aristotle”
You are defined by your RITUALS. And how you start your day, set the tone for the rest of the day.According to Ayurveda, choices that you make regarding your daily routine either build up resistance to disease or tear it down. Ayurveda calls for getting a jump-start on the day by focusing on morning rituals that work to align the body with nature’s rhythms, and also foster self-esteem alongside self-discipline.
I believe, everyone has their own reasons to choose either waking up early morning or preferring to sleep late. For me, early morning is the most precious and beautiful time to start my day. It is the most precious gift from the Universe that today I am fortunate to be alive, and I have a precious human life. And there are so many reasons to be thankful.
- Mornings give you the opportunity to set a positive tone for the day.
- You are less likely to get distracted in the morning.
- It is the best time for self-discovery, self-improvement and inner peace.
- Enjoy a morning walk when there is calmness and freshness in the air.
- Enjoy a fresh healthy breakfast.
- Read a favorite book when there is no distraction.
- More Time to work on your personal goals like learning something new.
- Studies have shown being a morning person means less stress, more happiness.
- Waking up early leads to increased productivity in life.
If you want a boost in productivity, health or well being, try waking up early; it may give you the extra edge you need to reach your goals. Mornings may not be for everybody. And late night might works for some people. But, being a morning person will definitely lead to a healthy, and mindful living.