Amir 4.1 Release Notes
Following the popular release of Amir 4.0, we are coming up with this minor upgrade of Amir 4.1. We hope you enjoy this new version, here are our release notes:
- We upgraded this version’s authoring capabilities — it now supports both articles and books.
- We kept this version lean — still 25 K/50 pound under the heaviest version of 3.8
- We know we promised running in this version, but have not implemented it yet — there is a place holder in a form of a gym subscription, so we are hopeful for the next version.
- Celebrating 20 years of successful integration with it’s counterpart Deby 4.0
- We are seeing growth with our new line of products — Daniel 1.2 and Jonny 0.9. While these are still in experimentation stage, we think these offering will soon outgrow the Amir product line.
- We heard your feedback that 4.0 is sometimes non responsive over email — We are still working on that issue.