Amir 4.3 Release Notes
Following the popular release of Amir 4.0, 4.1 and 4.2, we are coming up with this 2nd minor upgrade of Amir 4.3. We hope you enjoy this new version, here are our release notes:
- We significantly upgraded the authoring capacity of this version from only tech books to tech and fiction.
- We added better feedback receptors — this version responds much better to feedback.
- Upgraded stabilizers — this version is much less prone to worrying.
- High velocity decision making — following the VP upgrade of last year, this version is able to make up to 12 hard decisions a day.
- This version has passed stress-testing with over 100 people management capacity. We are quite surprised with that it did not crash.
- Our new product line update: Daniel 1.4 is now in the high school wrestling team and Jonny 1.1 is going to middle school soon. Deby 4.2 is finishing her Master’s upgrade.
- We have launched our second Pet addition Mocha 1.0.
- This version crashes all the time while skiing — we are not very hopeful.
- We are still trying to debug reports of Amir 4.2 being unresponsive to emails or phone calls. We classify these bugs under the code name “busy”.
- This version still has a lot of typos — basically it is still broken.