2018, I see you!

THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS

“Power is not given to you. You have to take it.” Beyonce

Happy New Year, my friend!

This is the year when the stars are aligned. I can feel it. 
Can you?

I am 1001% that this is the year of positive changes. 
And substantial growth.

Maybe that’s why January 1st is on a Monday and on a full moon!! 
Helloooo the stars are really aligned!

2017 was a year of learning for me and so many I know. 
It was a year of listening and taking ownership of.

I don’t think I was alone here either. 
This feeling of learning and growth is not just a feeling.
Don’t we remember the year started with millions of women marching if for no other reason than to be heard?
Then the end of this year we are in the middle of a flood, flurry and a very real cultural shift in what is acceptable behavior towards women means. 
This, of course, as evidenced by the outing and required firings of so many male “leaders”. 
Also further evidenced by the take-off of #metoo.

In watching Meet the Press yesterday morning, the agreed conversation was that “2018 is The Year of Women”.

And so I repeat,
I am 1001% that this is the year of positive changes. 
And substantial growth.

The opportunities in front of us are more than we have ever been afforded. 
The movement is real. 
The momentum is ours.

What is it that you are going to do?


Lead Ladies Lead.

→ Have you heard the story about asking Harvard MBAs what their goals were? The cliff notes version is that only 3% wrote down their goals and when they checked back in 10 years those 3 out of 100 people that had written goals were earning, on average, 10 times as much as the other 97 percent of the class combined.

Money isn’t everything but that kind of money is something.

Write. It. Down.


Manage This.

→ In our Mission Accomplished Accountability program, we talk about focusing on one thing to achieve each week. You have to know the right kind of thing and goal to set and make sure you have deadlines attached to them!

→ Also, having a real accountability partner has proven to increase results 65–95%. Translation? Essentially, that’s as close to a guarantee of reaching your goals as I have ever seen! Helloo to the 2018 mantra — Make more, stress less!


Give.

→ Give thanks. This year has been a really wonderful year here in The Power Squad Project household. This past year I have had the privilege and honor to connect with people from all types of industries. These women are just a few women who have kept me in a constant form of AWW through their mentorship, companionships, and push to honor who they are while also seeking strength too! Adrienne Dorison. Abbie Piette. Erin Kelly. Marie Park and Jessi Honard. Summer Tannhauser. Christina Scalera. Lisa Carpenter. Sarah Kornblet. Kelly Morrison. Jessi Rodriguez. Cassie Piasecki. Sandy Abrams. Jasmine Star.


Last but not least.

→ We are currently interviewing women to be featured here in The Power Squad Project. If you would like to be considered or know someone who would, please let us know!

→ Our Mission Accomplished Accountability program is ramping up with real live results and we are working on adding new exclusives.


Originally published via THE POWER SQUAD PROJECT.

Join over 40,000 women @ THE POWER SQUAD PROJECT. ← Get my 5 FAVORITE TOOLS TO HELP YOU FOCUS ON MAKING MONEY. Stop wasting time and start making money!