- based on film photography in Toronto, ON
- first book would be based on my own personal film in Toronto
- Age range — youth-young adults that are into city culture or photography, specifically film.
- The other books in the series would be based on film from friends and other Toronto film artists.
- Created to showcase the art of film photography by young adults.
- Takes place in Toronto, ON.
- The idea to create a book series based on film photography came when i realized not many people still used film , but many people loved the look of film. …
Interactive Quiz Feature
- all organic brand, from packaging to actual product
- most products are based and sourced from California USA
- very clean and fresh look to the brand
- products can be found at sephora or on the verb website
- brand focus is fresh and clean “a new way to clean your hair”
- “Getting a stylist to fall in love with Verb and a 16-year-old girl and a 28-year-old dude is something that we’ve somehow managed to do,”
- Verb’s core customer is a 17- to 32-year-old female
- The brand now offers over 20 products, with four more coming in September. Ghost Oil and its hydrating line are popular, though best sellers vary by market. …
- started in 2018 Live Fast Die Pretty is a makeup brand that focuses on nightlife and bright lights
- its branding is recognizable and youthful
- Although it is a new Brand it is sold in Canadian stores like Sephora and across the USA in Ulta
- The brand is a female created company that started in Toronto, ON
- The Brand focuses on high contrast images that most resemble nightlife in the city
- Created by Mia Lawrence and Haley Noblton in their early 20’s both from Toronto, ON
- The two enjoyed the Toronto nightlife and took a high interest in makeup and…