Coffee Is King the Ultimate DIY Coffee Scrub
Coffee Is King
All Natural/Organic coffee scrub for exfoliation and cellulite removal (With Organic Coffee and Grapefruit DIY Recipe)
All natural/Organic coffee scrub is the best home remedy in order to reduce the effects of cellulite.(Yucky cellulite we hate you!) Skin is the largest organ of our body which is capable of absorbing everything it comes in contact. So you are what you use! Just like your diet, you are going to want to choose the right thing to put onto your skin and into your bloodstream.
There are lots of cosmetic products such as lotions, creams etc. which are absorbed into our bloodstream and can be very dangerous for the body. There can be many toxic contents in these products which can become the primary cause of cancer and many other dangerous diseases.
One of the best alternatives to these harmful products is a coffee scrub! This is a very strong agent that can completely make the skin smooth and remove dead skin. It has been recently researched that the presence of caffeine in coffee is a very useful agent for those suffering from cellulite. It also helps remove impurities in the blood by making it work harder and faster flushing it through our bodies! These caffeine contents are highly anti-oxidant which are very beneficial for the skin. If you are a die-hard lover of coffee, you will fall in love with this scrub due to its pure coffee aroma. And how well it works!
To make the coffee work as an exfoliator, you will be required to moisturize it with coconut oil which is equally useful for tightness and beauty of the skin. Massaging this material on the affected area can increase the blood circulation at that part of the skin which in turn, will reduce the effects of cellulite. It stimulates Lymph movement and Lymph Drainage makes your skin less puffy and appear thinner. (This is why Models use Lymph Drainage as a technique before photo shoots.)
Grapefruit and Coffee Scrub Info and Recipes
Making this scrub can be easy as pie! Here is what you will need:
- ½ Cup Ground Organic Coffee
- ½ Cup Organic Sugar
- ½ Cup Organic Coconut Oil
- ½ Tablespoon Organic Cinnamon (This is optional but I love to use it because it smells so sweet and yummy!)
- 3 Drops Grapefruit Essential Oil (This is optional as well, but I love the way it smells apefruit mixed with the coffee! And Grapefruit EO is scientifically proven to reduce cellulite!!!! You can also just use one or the other, or neither! Your choice always! The world is your oyster!)
- Air Tight Container and Lid to Store Your Scrub In
- Medium Mixing Bowl
How to Make This Scrub:
- Start by measuring out your Organic Coconut Oil.
- Put your measured Coconut Oil in a Double Boiler on low heat.
- Measure out your Organic Coffee and put in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add your Organic Sugar to your Organic coffee in your mixing bowl.
- Once all your Coconut Oil is completely melted, add it to your coffee and sugar mix.
- Gently mix all 3 ingredients thoroughly in your mixing bowl.
- After you get to your desired consistency, add your Organic Cinnamon (optional) and WALA!
- Put in your air tight, safe container and you can chose to use right away, or whenever you’re feeling ready!
(I suggest for amazing results too use every other day before you shower with a dry brush using the Dry Brush Technique. Dry Brush Technique is semisimple… but a whole different article! LOL!)
*Also do not go over 3 drops of Grapefruit Essential Oil! Although it helps remove cellulite, if you use more then suggested it could irritate and hurt your beautiful skin!
I’m telling you from personal experience, this technique truly does work! While being in school to become a Holistic Health Practitioner I took a spa techniques class. In this class we did dry brushing on a classmates left leg and did not do the right for 8 weeks 3 times a week. You really could tell the difference! It was Amaze-Balls! So I knew I must do this technique to myself right away! And with the added help of a coffee scrub, it accelerated the process! I use my coffee scrubs 3 times a week and I’m truly happy with the results. If you use your scrub more than that be cautious! Too much exfoliation can lead to owie skin! And that is just no good!