Man boobs! That’s what they call them in the locker rooms but the medical term for the condition is Gynecomastia.
As a young boy, most people would tell you it’s just baby fat and you have nothing to worry about. But when you’re in your 20s, 30s, and 40s and you still have manboobs, it can be pretty embarrassing.
But here’s the truth…
The swelling of the male breasts is really just caused by an imbalance of the hormones; estrogen and testosterone.
Your man boobs might not be painful but nonetheless, they are probably causing you embarrassment and your only choice is to learn how to accept it OR find out how to get rid of gynecomastia.
In a hurry? - Check out our man boobs reduction solution here!
In this article, I have discussed the 4 ways to get rid of Gynecomastia. But before talking about it lets discuss Gynecomastia and what are the causes of it.
Is it a serious disease? Can it be cured completely? HOLD ON! You will get all your answer at the end of this article.
What is Gynecomastia?
In layman’s terms, the word Gynecomastia simply means man’s breast or enlarged breasts.
Technically, the term refers to the condition of male breast enlargement caused by the excessive growth of breast tissue.
There are many possible reasons for this to happen, as this condition can be a side effect of some drugs. Anabolic steroids, for example, are notorious for causing this condition in bodybuilders.
Usually, in men, the condition is a result of a hormonal imbalance between Estrogen and Testosterone.
Estrogen causes the growth of breast tissue, and all men produce some quantity of estrogen. It’s just that not all men develop conspicuous breasts because men also produce large amounts of testosterone that prevent breast tissue to grow.
Anabolic steroids often inhibit the natural production of testosterone, which is why this is a common side effect for anabolic steroid users.
The male breasts may also be enlarged if fat is accumulated in the breast area. This is technically not gynecomastia, but the effect is the same. It may not be medically dangerous, but enlarged male breasts can be the cause of shame and embarrassment.
It can lead to self-esteem issues, and social lives can be damaged.
So, it’s no longer a secret about how to get rid of gynecomastia at home. You will find the answer in this article. But before you should make sure that whether you are suffering from this. So let’s talk about some causes of gyno.
Causes of Gynecomastia
There are several possible reasons why gynecomastia can occur. Sometimes it’s just part of life as a male. For example,
- the majority of male babies have this condition when they’re born as an effect caused by the mother’s estrogen. But the enlarged breast tissue subsides after a couple of weeks or so.
- Males also experience hormonal changes when they enter puberty, which is why this condition is also normal for boys at this age. Most of the time, the breast tissue will return to normal in two years at the most, while some may see the condition disappear within 6 months.
- As you get older, your testosterone production also wanes, so gynecomastia becomes much more common as you go past 50 years of age.
About 25% of all men in the age bracket have gynecomastia!
This condition may also be a side effect of medication. Aside from anabolic steroids, the medications that may cause this condition include…
- medications for prostate problems
- anxiety and depression
- ulcer, heart ailments
- Even some antibiotics can give rise to manboobs too
Now how to tackle this situation. There are some natural ways as well as medications which will help you to completely remove this problem.
#1. Lose Chest Fat Through Proper Exercise
The breast mainly comprises of adipose tissue and you can lose those fats by doing some resistance exercises that target your chest area.
If you are planning to do your workouts at home, you can do push-ups which work on the chest muscles along with the shoulders and triceps.
If you have a pair of dumbells, you can do flyes which will mainly focus on your chest without any assistance from other muscle groups. Doing push-ups or dumbbell flyes will burn the fats on your chest and develop the pectoral muscles. This will reduce the appearance of your gynecomastia.
According to Yogawiz; yoga, particularly Yoga Asana, when combined with a balanced low-fat diet, can make you lose fat all over your body, including the chest area.
Yoga is an Indian tradition of Physical, Mental and spiritual practice.
Select a room, sit on a mat with your eyes closed. Sit erect and comfortably. Let go all your thoughts only concentrate on your breathing. Inhaling and exhaling. Practice this until you entirely control it. Remember practice makes perfect.
These are the exercises recommended by many experts to remove moobs. However, there are 3more ways.
Next one is pretty costly, go for it only if you can afford it.
#2. Surgery — Is it truly a permanent solution?
You can get rid of gynecomastia through surgery.
A lot of websites are promoting surgery as a means to get rid of gynecomastia permanently. One of the added features of having it removed this way is that you can actually choose how you want your chest to look like.
All these are good to hear however, a lot of men who chose surgery were disappointed at the outcome.
- Some had to deal with scarring which made their chest look worse than before they had the surgery. A lot was promised that the procedure would remove their man boobs permanently only to find out that the condition came back after a few years.
- some even as short as a few months because the surgery caused them to gain weight and fats started to accumulate on the chest area again.
On top of all these problems, the cost of surgery is too high. The average cost of gynecomastia surgery is around $4,000 which is not covered by insurance.
There are some clinics that accept post-surgery monthly payments but some of those who were enticed to this promo found out that their man boobs came back before they even finished paying for the cost of their surgery.
#3. Using Gynecomastia T-Shirts?
Seriously? How a t-shirt can remove man boobs?
Probably this was your expression reading the headline. If you are looking for an immediate remedy, you can wear Gynecomastia compression T-Shirts. However, this is just a temporary remedy because these specialized shirts or tank tops only hide the condition but does nothing to cure it.
Gynecomastia shirts are designed to be tight on the chest area thereby depressing your breasts and making them less obvious. It will compress the area. So it may make you uncomfortable.
So this was not also a permanent solution. Then what it is?
#4. Gynecomastia Pills
If you want to know how to get rid of from this effectively and permanently, take a pill… Why subject yourself to surgery when anti-gynecomastia pills are available?
The anti-gynecomastia pill to take is Gynectrol.
Getting rid of gynecomastia has never been easier. All you need to do is take one capsule in the morning before breakfast and another capsule at night before dinner.
Gynectrol targets the fatty cells in the chest to reduce both their size and quantity. Some ingredients included…
- Sclareolidestoincrease testosterone (male hormone) and decreases estrogen (female hormone) to help shrink fat cells, Chromium to boosts healthy metabolism
- Guggulsterones to keep cholesterol level steady along with other natural ingredients that promote good health.
It starts working the moment you take your first capsule and you’ll notice your chest already starting to firm up on a couple of weeks. By the fifth or sixth week, the firming effect of Gynectrol on your chest will be obvious.
Choosing Gynectrol for your oral solution to gynecomastia is a wise decision because it is the leading anti-gynecomastia pill in the market with the highest ratings. Also, with its eight-year presence, it has received zero reports from customer reviews for any severe side effects.
- Its ingredients include fat burners and compounds that boost testosterone production and decrease estrogen production. So whether your large breasts are caused by fat or breast tissue growth, you’re covered.
- All of its ingredients are natural, and it can even be taken by vegetarians and vegans.
- While the product is a supplement and therefore outside the purview of the FDA, it is manufactured in a facility that has FDA approval.
- The ingredients are not known to interact with other drugs. If you’re taking other types of medications, the drug interactions won’t cause you any harm. The only thing you have to watch out for is that this already contains caffeine, so you shouldn’t overindulge on other caffeinated drinks.
- Too much caffeine can cause heart palpitations, digestive stress and hyperacidity, and also difficulty in falling asleep.
- The manufacturer offers a money-back guarantee (14 days after the order date) for unopened bottles. No medicine or supplement works effectively for everyone. So if you open your first bottle that’s good for a month and find that the results are not as good as you wanted, you can return the unopened second bottle and get your money back.
The current Gynectrol has been refined over the years in response to numerous reviews and testimonials, and it is more effective than ever.
As most users can attest, the appearance of gynecomastia before and after taking Gynectrol can truly show some remarkable improvement.
Not only should your confidence and social life improve, but the ingredients in the supplement may even boost your overall health.
Now, What is the Best Option?
I prefer to choose to combine between exercises and gynecomastia pills. Both are safe, effective and can produce the same results.
The pills are more convenient. You can even take the bottle with you or place some capsules in the pillbox you carry around so you won’t miss out on a dose wherever you go. It’s not messy too.
So if you are embarrassed about your man boobs and you want a safe and convenient solution to get rid of gynecomastia, get Gynectrol pills and do chest exercises as well.
Do it regularly and you will be able to say goodbye to this annoying problem!