Six Sigma Certification and Its Advantages
What is Six Sigma course?
It is a confirmation of an individual’s capability concerning to specific competencies. Just like all other competition which test the quality of any individual based on some pre defined requisites, it is also the same but it also does not indicate that an individual is capable of unlimited process improvement just because they have completed the necessary requirements from the company granting the certification.
Six Sigma Certification, a popular business management strategy is used all around the world across industries towards quality and process improvement. Many companies and institutes offer both online certified six sigma green belt training and certified six sigma greenbelt classroom training.
Six sigma is a complete package of tools and techniques which lookout for keeping on focus to customer requirements through minimizing variability in manufacturing process quality.
It Emphasize on improving the capabilities of a process rather than controlling the product quality.
For every aspiring individual who wants to build his/her career in quality sector must enroll himself or herself for this six-sigma certification course. This course will help them to lead or support improvement projects and lead green belt projects. It also helps you execute and interpret six sigma tools and techniques.
What’s in it?
It focuses on learning the appropriate subject matter, which includes passing a written proficiency test and displaying competency in a hands-on-environment. The classroom training usually provides learning material or if not than it can be purchased from any six sigma training and consulting company.
The written test is usually given by the company providing the training or the business hiring the training company. After a person have completed the quality training, they must complete one or two quality projects and display their competency in applying the concepts learned in classroom training.
The number of projects done by the individual define the certification type, like if you have submitted one project than you are entitled for the green belt certification or if two projects than black belt or master black belt.
In the end of the training the participants will be able to:
1. Describe the basis of six-sigma.
2. Can describe the activity of define phase.
3. Can explain the tasks performed in the measure phase.
4. Perform data analysis and hypothesis testing in the analyze phase.
5. Identify the possible improvement actions for the performance of variations in the Improve phase
6. Define efficient operating levels for KPIV and KPOV in the Control phase.
1. Six-sigma understanding enables you to understand the real world business related problems, how can you increase the revenue of an organization by streamlining the process and how can you become an asset to the organization you are working for.
2. After having the six-sigma certification you are entitled for a salary package of around $89,000 per year approximately.
3. Companies are looking for professionals with the six-sigma certification to fill in a variety of positions; you may go for a job or company of your choice.
4. This certification enhances your skills and enables you to perform roles like quality manager, quality analyst, finance manager, supervisor, quality control etc.