9 Sydney Based Micro Influencers We Love
Influencers from Australia have a perspective all their own. Here are some of our favorite micro influencers creating in the city of Sydney right now. These are ranked in order based on engagement rate, post reach, and following.
For more influencer lists, sign-up for the Sociologee email list here.
- chayakasif: The perspective of her lens and use of light makes Chaya’s content stand out above the rest. First on our list, her following is only going to get bigger from here.
2. olgathesurfer: Olga hails from Sweden and is only in Sydney for a short time. Most of what she posts is split between surfing and eating — and we are fine with that.
3. jennifer__chong: One of our favorites focusing on fashion in Sydney. Though it’s a saturated market, Jennifer Chong keeps her content feeling fresh through not committing too deeply into a single look. She also has a blog for long form content called Tonight We Dream.
4. alonaviorne: Based In Sydney but spending a ton of time across Asia, Alona Kalinina leans all the way in to the wanderlust.
7. overdressed_steph: Amazing engagement. Great photos. Unique fashion. Smash that follow button on Steph Ling and her blog Overdressed Steph.
8. chic_mama: A mommy (or mummy as her profile says) with a clean aesthetic and great style. Going to be great to work with now before she gets too big of a following and out of budget. Also, don’t miss Casey’s blog Chic Mama.
9. kapersofkaren: Karen Kwan blends fashion and food on her channel. An amazing perspective on the culinary side of Australia, keep an eye on her as her following is going to shoot up soon.
We will be curating lists of the best micro influencers across different cities and categories over at Sociologee. From Los Angeles fashion influencers, to New York foodies, London photographers, and beyond.
Everything we do is based on an algorithm that takes into account engagement rate, true influencer of the profile, following, and more. Get on the email list now to get updates directly into your inbox.
Full site coming soon.