Reasons to Go for Asset Search Services
Carrying out an asset search is a quite tedious job for an individual. This is the reason why it is strongly suggested to for professional asset search services that can provide vital clue to many cases. Let’s have a look at the most common reasons why it becomes necessary to find hidden assets of an individual or business.
1. Judgement recovery — In order to get a judgement, a litigant is likely to win a lawsuit. This simply refers to a judgement where the court asks the person to pay. However, unless an individual decide to unravel a person’s hidden assets, one would never be able to get the judgement. Therefore, it is necessary to locate hidden assets. Once the assets are found, it’s time go the legal way to seize the funds from the account.
2. Divorce litigation — in many cases of divorce, one party remains doubtful of another party’s hidden assets. This could be in the firm of jewelry, cash, real estate, or business holdings. This is another most commonly reason that lead to finding hidden assets after divorce.
3. Child support cases — One may get a judgement of child support but the ex refuses to pay and is working secret so you can’t relish their paycheck. This is where asset search services become necessary as it finds out hidden business interests, stocks, and secret bank accounts. Many times the search will include employment information as well. If not there are particular investigations regarding current place of employment that could be bundled in with the asset search.
4. Pre-litigation — There are extremely good chances of case against a person if he has no insurance or no assets to pay a judgement however there is no point in undergoing the expenses of litigation. A pre-litigation will save on the expenses of a baseless trial.
5. Disputes related to Probates & Wills — In general, there are many cases related to wills and probates. In most of the cases, the family members of the deceased person assume that the will is vague in regard to deceased’s assets. Asset search could instill confidence in them by providing genuine details.
There are many asset search companies in the market that provide satisfactory results when it comes to find the hidden assets of an individual or firm. Hiring their services is extremely easy as most of them have full-fledged web presence that makes it easier for people to search and compare various services at one place.