Top 25 Persuasive Essay Topics Every College Student Should Know
What is a Persuasive Essay?
Persuasive essay is a form of writing in which writer takes a position FOR or AGAINST an issue and writes to convince the reader to believe or do something.
Persuasive essay is also known as the argument essay. It utilizes logic and reason to show that one idea is more legitimate than another idea. Its main attempt is to persuade a reader to adopt a certain point of view or to take a particular action on the issue. The good persuasive essay should consist of sound reasoning, solid evidence by stating facts, logical reasons, examples and expert quotes.
Key factors to produce an effective persuasive essay
Ø Research your topic and be well informed
Ø Test your thesis
Ø Disprove the opposing argument by providing contrasting evidence
Ø Support your position with evidence
For college students, writing a persuasive essay is the most common task. Though it’s common, student has to get right to get good grades. Performance in writing these essays will add an extra credit to their academics. Often college students get into a lot of stress to find the right topic for the essay. And in this process a lot of time is wasted. So here’s a great solution for that problem. Stop overthinking to come up with topics for persuasive essay. Instead of wasting your precious time on thinking about the topics, you can spend it to craft your paper. If you are not having much experience or still looking for fresh thoughts, here is a list of 25 best persuasive essays topics.
1. Should companied try to copy their competitors?
2. Does smoking help people make acquaintances?
3. Is the first impression of a person always right?
4. Can businesses learn from their customers’ complaints?
5. Should all energy drinks be banned?
6. Is China a new superpower?
7. Would Shakespeare’s plays be more interesting if shortened?
8. Do modern schools depend too much on technology?
9. Do innovations really make us lazier?
10. Sexist advertising should be banned
11. Foetuses should be screened for heritable diseases
12. Can you receive a quality college education through completing only online courses?
13. Should embryonic stem cell research be allowed to continue?
14. Are PETA’s advertising campaigns inappropriate?
15. Vegetarians vs Meat eaters. Whose side are you on? Support your argument
16. Plastic surgery: a way to promote beauty or destroy it?
17. How atheists and religious people should exercise tolerance with each other because it is a right?
18. Does Facebook (or other forms of social media) create isolation?
19. Should corporations be allowed to advertise in schools?
20. Should people who download music or movies illegally be punished?
21. Should genetically modified foods be sold with a warning label?
22. Should celebrities who break the law face stricter penalties?
23. Should the USA end overseas military operations?
24. News writers should never distort the truth to astonish audiences?
25. Social life is more important than academics.
Learn How To Write A Good Persuasive Essay Here:
If you still find difficulty to write your essay and need help from expert, HelpwithAssignment.com offers writing services for all kinds of essays. Just send an email to email@example.com